ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR IBED - Grade School, Junior High School & Senior High School
1. Submit the following requirements to the Registrar’s Office:
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate ( NSO Copy )
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
- Original Copy of Form 138 ( Report Card )
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Passport size ID Picture ( 2 pieces )
- Alien Certificate of Registration ( ACR ) for foreign Student only
2. Pay Php 250.00 for admission fee at the Accounting Office and present the receipt at the Guidance and Testing Center.
3. Proceed to Guidance Office for the schedule of examination / interview:
3.a For Nursery and Kinder A applicants, Proceed to step #4.
3.b No Examination and interview for Grade 6 graduates of Holy Trinity University. Proceed to step #4 and step #6.
3.c For Grade School (Kinder B - Grade 6) and High School applicants: Take the Entrance Test as scheduled (Noted: Bring the permit together with the receipt). Entrance Test Results will be released at the Guidance and Testing Center considering all the requirements are submitted.
4. Fill out the Cumulative Record Folder at the Guidance and Testing Center.
5. Proceed to the Basic Education Department for final the interview, get enrollment form and assessment of fees.
6. Bring all the documents at the Accounting Office for the payment of tuition and other fees.
7. Submit all the documents at the Registrar's Office.